Page 23 of 59 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #221
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Oh where oh where has our NYJ gone? [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    Oh where oh where can she be?
    We haven't seen her 'round here in soooo too long!
    Oh where oh where can she be?

    Happy Sunday folks! //oo// [img]wink.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus :

  2. #222
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Good morning [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img] shines~
    Fresh Hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and I figured I would do a buffet this morning out by the poolside [img]graemlins/island.gif[/img]
    //OO\\ NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  3. #223
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good morning NYJ!!
    Thanks for the coffee.
    If all those wild ONES are there your 40th Bday should be a SMASHing success IMO!
    I hope to see the little cakes on the board that day too.
    I just love it when that happens!
    Well...here we go again anyway...I owe I owe so off to w*rk I go!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS Thanks for the memories Bob Hope.

  4. #224
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Summer Hot [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] Sticky Sweet
    The 2fer's so good
    It deserves a repeat [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] :

    Ladies First... [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    "Summertime" - Janis Joplin
    "Cruel, Cruel Summer - Bananarama

    Gentlemen Next... [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]

    "Hot Fun in the Summertime" - Sly & the Family Stone
    "Summer Breeze" - Seals & Crofts

    Where's the party NYJ ??

  5. #225
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Lancelot darlin~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]
    The [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] is at my house by the poolside. Love your pics for 2 4 tuesday.

    My pics are:
    Burning 4 U~ BOC

    Androgynous~ Joan Jett and the Blackhearts
    ( This song is off the Live DvD ) [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    I gotta get motivated and go hang by the poolside, LOL. Later sexinesses. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #226
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good TWO-fer Tuesday morning Cherie fans!
    Songs of summer ain't no bummer. Here are mine:

    Loving Spoonful_Summer In The City
    Beach Boys_Summertime Blues

    Personally, living here in Aridzona, I prefer the winter
    but to every season there is a thing!! LOL!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  7. #227
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Hee Hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Thanks for the [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] Mmm,Mmm Good! [img]graemlins/pizza.gif[/img] Yum...

  8. #228
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    Greetings my friends, Ol' Ella is on an extented time off from work. I hurt my back bone at work last Chaturday and can't hardly get around with out Mrs Ellas help. The good doctor says he might release me Monday, So I am forced to sit at home and watch daytime dramas and bad game shows on TV. (Wish I had the net, I would be writing epic lenghth post here and there). Gus I had planned on writing a little about super-Gal before I got discomboobarated from the internet. I remember it a little differently than the official report. (You didn't even mention the rumor about Elvis, Jim Morrison, and Hank williams and the fight about which is hotter, Lousianna Hot Sauce or that intergalatic Wasaubie stuff in the green and yellow tube) One day I may have to go into detail and tell ya'll the story as I Remember it happing.... Until then my friends I salute you with my ginuwine 1969 peace sign... Peace... [img]graemlins/star.gif[/img]

  9. #229
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hola Amigas and Hombres!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #230
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Ella,
    Please don't hurt your back any more and get better soon in the mean time, okay!
    Feel free to fill in anything we left out of the SuperGal And The UFO story. Delvin and I sort of hogged the storyline I suppose but I know there was a lot of other stuff happening too, there in Art Town! LOL!
    Hey I hope you got the private message I sent you dude!

    Hey NYJ does that mean you are a democrat? //oo//
    Peace and Love!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic